Made to mimic natural tooth structure, dental implants look like natural teeth, last a lifetime and function comfortably. Dr. Reece can place and restore dental implants in patients with sufficient bone tissue and good oral health.
What you need to know about dental implants:
• They restore proper chewing function so that you can eat what you like, when you like.
• They won’t move or loosen, so you can live confidently!
• They don't require messy denture adhesives.
• They don' t have unsightly partial denture clasps, which place damaging pressure on natural teeth.
• They don't irritate gums.
• They improve comfortable, enunciated speech.
• They don’t require altering healthy teeth.
• Their replacement tooth roots deter bone loss and shrinkage of the jawbone.
• They are clinically proven, with a success rate in excess of 90 percent.
Dr. Reece can surgically place dental implant posts, then design and attach aesthetic crowns to complete the procedure. Call to schedule your dental implant consultation with Dr. Reece today. Our office is conveniently located to serve patients in the Bryan/College Station area. Learn more about dental implants in our library. Learn more about our Prexion iCAT scan.