Dr. Reece and his team of specialists are here to help you preserve your teeth as you age. With Dr. Reece's extensive oral care training and his passion for his patients, he'll have your teeth looking great for years to come.
Here are five ways you can keep your teeth sparkling in-between visits with Dr. Reece:
- Educate yourself on dental care - don't be afraid to ask questions when visiting Dr. Reece, the more you know about good oral hygiene the better for you and Dr. Reece!
- Invest in an electric toothbrush – most people don't know how to brush their teeth properly and don't even brush for the full two minutes needed. With an electric toothbrush you'll be able to get into the nooks and crannies in between teeth and under the gums to ensure a healthy mouth. And to top it all off, electric toothbrushes have a two minute timer. Who knew?!
- Wear a night-guard – teeth grinders alike, this one's for you! Did you know that grinders can wear away as much as a millimeter of tooth structure per year if undiagnosed? Teeth grinding and clenching of the jaw slowly breaks down the supporting bone around the teeth, leading to gun recession, bone loss and eventually tooth loss.
- Know your oral hygiene regimen – this falls into the educate yourself category. Don't be afraid to ask Dr. Reece questions, especially about your particular oral care regimen because not everyone needs to the same teeth maintenance when it comes to taking care of your pearly whites. Certain oral care products especially for you will make a difference in the longevity of your teeth.
- Choose Dr. Reece – choosing Dr. Reece for all your dental care needs is the first step in the right direction to preserving your teeth. Dr. Reece and the rest of his team will take the time to look after you and recommend only the best for your oral hygiene needs.Souce: http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/09/health/preserve-teeth-apa/index.html? iref=allsearch